|Terms and Conditions
If any items are returned that were part of a multi buy promotion, all items must be returned.
*This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or misdescribed.
Most items can be returned to any Baby Basics store or may be sent direct to us at:
Unit 30 South Mall
Grays Town Centre
Should you require an unwanted item to be collected this can be arranged by calling 01375 398 858, please note that a £20 charge will be incurred.
If you need advice before you return an item please ring us on 01375 398 858. Please note any postage incurred by returning the item(s) to us will not be refunded. All returned goods must be accompanied by a delivery note (this comes with the delivery of your goods), with completed details on the reverse.
If you live overseas please phone our Customer Care Team in the UK on +44 (0)1375 398 858, Monday to Saturday, 10am to 5.30pm.
Baby Basics Guarantee
All pushchairs, travel systems, strollers and car seats sold by Baby Basics in the UK after 21st July 2010 will be subject to a 6 Month guarantee.
- We will provide a full refund or exchange if the pushchair, travel system, stroller or car seat goes wrong within 14 days of the guarantee validation date.
This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or misdescribed.
The guarantee covers:
The guarantee does not cover:
- All pushchairs, travel systems, strollers & car seats
- We will endeavour to provide matching fabric for repairs and/or spares, if this is not available we will provide coordinating colors.
- Where a spare or repair is uneconomical, Baby Basics will offer a replacement product.
- Baby Basics may inspect the product and verify fault before offering a spare, repair, replacement or refund at the cost of the customer
- The use of same brand stroller platform will not impact the validity of the Baby Basics 6 Months guarantee on the pushchair/stroller, as long as it is used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. This excludes cosmetic damage caused by the stroller platform. In the event of the pushchair or stroller going wrong due to the use of a non-matching brand stroller platform, this will invalidate the 1 year guarantee.
- Damage caused by non domestic use
- General wear and tear, for example; worn wheels, damaged rain covers, worn/torn fabric.
- Deliberate damage, misuse or neglect
- Product which has been modified, undergone an unauthorized repair or used a non approved spare part.
- Car seats which have been involved in an accident. We recommend all car seats should be replaced if involved in an accident.
- Cosmetic damage
- Matching accessories, e.g. change bags, cosytoes etc
- Loss incurred as a result of not being able to use a product whilst waiting for a spare part or repair as we will provide a courtesy stroller.
We can provide spare parts and repairs for damages which fall outside the scope of the guarantee. Prices are quoted on an individual basis. Please contact stores or customer care for more details.
This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or misdescribed
If a problem occurs with your pushchair or car seat and you need to claim under the guarantee please contact the Baby Basics Customer Care Team on 01375 398 858 Monday to Saturday, 10am - 5.30pm.
No contract will exist between you and Baby Basics for the sale by it to you of any product unless and until Baby Basics confirms has despatched your product. Items featured on the site are held in stock, and every effort will be made to complete an order to customer requirement. No liability is accepted where Baby Basics is unable to complete an order. The customer’s statutory rights unaffected.
- The acceptance of your order will be deemed to occur on allocation of the goods to your order. The completion of the contract between you and Baby Basics will occur when the order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order- in accordance with our instructions.
- We will send you an e-mail acknowledging your order, once it has passed through our security checks. We may not accept your order for one of the following reasons:
- We may have been unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
- The product you ordered may be out of stock.
- We may have identified a pricing or product description error.
- There may have been a failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria as set out in our Terms and Conditions.